In partnership with Coastal Pacific Aviation, a renowned flight training company located at the Abbotsford International Airport, UFV offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (Aviation) degree to equip you with the flight skills and academic knowledge you need to succeed in the aviation industry.
Aviation is a dynamic industry with exciting growth opportunities for people with the right technical and business skills.
In partnership with Coastal Pacific Aviation, a renowned flight training company located at the Abbotsford International Airport, UFV offers a two-year Aviation diploma to help you kick start your career in this expanding industry (Students with prior university-level credits may qualify for the one-year diploma option).
UFV's Aviation diploma mixes classroom studies, in-air flight training, and simulator training. You earn your commercial pilot license certified by Transport Canada and undergo multi-engine and instrument training.
- University, Technical training, and continuing education
- Bachelors of Business in Aviation / Commercial pilot’s license
- Aviation Business diploma
- Executive and Leadership training
- Safety management training
- Touch labour training in aircraft structure including composites
- Customizable leadership and human factors training
- Airport and airline operations training
- Technical English / ESL
- Aviation / Aerospace Management
- Airline Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Development
- Entrepreneurship and Process Innovation/Incubation Centre (EPIIC)
- Laboratory, shop and prototyping facilities
- General use meeting spaces and conference services