McNeal & Associates is a professional management consulting company for the aviation and aerospace sectors.
Established in 1980 by Mr. Wayne McNeal, McNeal & Associates is a globally recognized aerospace and aviation consulting firm offering marketing, strategic planning and project implementation services to all sectors of the aerospace and aviation industry. Qualifications and experience of the company enable a wide variety of consulting assignments:
- Airport Development
- Air Navigation Planning
- Airline Operations
- Aerospace Product & Service Development
- Marketing & Business Development Services
- Geopolitical Intelligence
Our client base is diverse and includes international as well as Canadian clients. Over the past decade, the team has delivered extensive business development services to L-3 Communications, Electronic System Services, and the overall Aviation Products Sector (L-3 APS). Our services were provided in developing a total MRO support system for avionics and instruments and market intelligence for the Asia Pacific region, involving both commercial and defence sectors.
Throughout the past thirty years, McNeal & Associates has also led and managed initiatives for the Canadian federal government, such as the Asia-Pacific Gateway and Corridor Initiative for Transport Canada and the Rankin Inlet Airport 'Forward Operating Location' (FOL) and the CFB Summerside Armed Forces/Civilian Transition Development for the Canadian Dept. of National Defence. Leadership and advisement has also been provided on major international projects, such as the Subic Bay/Cubi Point Naval Base Redevelopment Project in the Philippines for the US Dept. of Defense, the U-Tapao Pattaya International Airport for the Economic Development Department of Thailand, and Maintenance Support for the Royal Malaysian Air Force, Airod Sdn. Bhd.
- Pacific Coastal Aviation
- Advanced Airline Pilot Training with a 4-year university degree development including 5-axis simulators, airline curriculum, and preferred airline hiring selection. In conjunction with the University of the Fraser Valley, the concept included operating classrooms, accommodation, meals and recreational facilities for students in Abbotsford.
- Flight Safety International
- DHC- 8 simulator for joint use by Air BC (Air Canada Jazz), Canadian Regional Airlines, and Horizon Air (Alaska Air) feasibility assessment.
- Airborne Forest Fire Fighting
- Prince George Airport (YXS) and the BC Forest Service commissioned a feasibility assessment of an air attack base for fixed and rotary wing operations, including retardant loading.
- Columbia Helicopters commissioned an evaluation for the possible acquisition of Frontier Helicopters (former Conair subsidiary).
- Boeing Vertol 107 (CH-46) twin tandem helicopters for firefighting and heavy lift heli-logging in British Columbia.
- Conair requisition of a multi-platform simulator for fire suppression, including Firecat aircraft and helicopters feasibility study.
- BC Government evaluation of alternative scenarios to financing and owning a fleet of Turbo Firecat forest fire suppression aircraft.
- BC Government commissioned the development of standardized heliport designs for helicopters used by BC Forest Services, including single and twin engine safety criteria.
For several decades, McNeal & Associates have supported the aviation and aerospace sectors in British Columbia in offering marketing solutions and business development services for domestic and export markets.
McNeal & Associates Consultants Ltd.
802-189 Davie Street,
Vancouver BC, V6Z 2X9
Email: [email protected]