Linda Wolstencroft is an expert in the growth of complex businesses, with a major focus on aerospace and defence. Her experience involves helping to create optimum strategies that achieve extraordinary results. Effects from which a wide range of clients benefit, including businesses engaged in innovation and product development, firms wishing to benefit from Canada’s Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) program, as well as companies serious about business growth.
Experience by the numbers:
- Over $2.5 billion in new contract awards.
- Over 20 multi-year, multi-million dollar contract awards
- Over 10 countries exported to covering four continents.
- Selecting and building partnerships;
- Over 100 Business Development leaders and Presidents/CEOs have been more successful as a result.
A logical and effective approach is used to achieve tangible results in areas such as:
- Proposals: Formulating the win strategy, proposal project planning and management, defining the team structure and engaging resources, writing, performing red and gold reviews.
- Corporate strategy development and business growth plans aimed at achieving critical objectives.
- Business development strategies, plans, processes and organizational development.
- Industrial and Technological Benefit (ITB) / Offsets planning and strategy.
- New market / product strategies.
- International business development.
- Capture planning of a specific opportunity.
- Economic development – aerospace / defence industry growth and development.
- Business development coaching and mentoring.